Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love coming out of you makes you happy

The whole world can love you, but that will not make you happy. What will make you happy is to share all the love you have inside you. That is the love that will make a difference.

The Moon has moved into the practical sign of Taurus today. Good food, fine clothes and pragmatic steps in the health and beauty routine are the vibe in this Venus-ruled day. Keep in mind we are in the last couple of days of the Piscean sun phase so we may tend to be a little dreamy too.

It’s a number seven day – a day of inner reflection. It’s a day to search within and consider what makes us happy. Love makes me happy. Well, love and respect makes me happy. When I love and respect myself and those gifts are returned to me then I am one happy woman.

I suppose I don’t expect everyone I know (or don’t know for that matter) to love and respect me although if I am respected as a human being then that makes me feel pretty comfortable.

If I am not respected (you know, common courtesy afforded any human being) then I become disappointed and annoyed – well quite offended if the truth be known.

Yasmin Boland has asked us to consider not getting obsessive in the planetary aspects today. So I will stop there on this bandwagon. This love and respect theme is a soap box topic of mind so I will postpone the topic and discuss it at a later more cosmic pleasant time; anyhow, moving right along.

The Lovers portend harmony and communication – move along and keep the flow of love surging between you and your world. Justice suggests contracts and agreements – weigh up your offers and be discerning about your direction. The Chariot gallops in and takes us forward – in two directions simultaneously – hold on tight to the reigns and don’t be swayed by the opinions of others.

Take some time today to work in natural surroundings. Be kind to yourself and reflect on your next step. Weight up the love you have inside yourself and the determination to go after what you want. Consider how you can share these gifts with the world. Love and respect are the most beautiful gems we can give ourselves and share with humanity.

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment