Saturday, March 27, 2010

Love is kind and just

When you are in love, a smile is always on your face. You feel good about yourself because you are happy, you are kind. Love is also just; when you make a mistake, you pay only once for that mistake.

Have you ever beaten yourself up over a mistake? Have you kept yourself in guilt ridden bondage because you’ve spoken your mind or stuffed up somehow. Well, I have!

I suppose the final sentence of our healing statement this morning is the most difficult for me to accept. In that view, I want to apologise to every person I’ve hurt during my life and send them love and healing.

Speaking of healing – oh my Goddess! What a cathartic experience I had yesterday? I had my shopping spree with MoonHawk. Talk about blow your mind! We had a blast. Now I have to apologise for the money I spent – but I got some serious bargains – really! Plus I’ve given the economy a real boost so even the Prime Minister should be pleased!

We started out with a coffee date – caught up quickly and set a verbal agenda. Then we strategically mapped out our objects and went for it! We stopped for lunch (rejuvenation – always a must) a pot of tea and an astrological catch up; then a mental checking off of outstanding items and back into it.

I tell you that “show and tell” was a splendid performance when I got home! I told my husband that he was really quite lucky I had brought so many wonderful items and most of them were on sale – bargain! I also gave him the analytical scenario – and then explained the two for one ratio and how that option was so much more economical than by buying one piece of something else. He was lost in my reasoning – I don’t know why?

It was a spectacular and exhausting extravaganza. When can we go again? I suppose I’d better pick up the Virgo moon energy and consider a reconciliation of the budget deficit – darn.

Yes, the Moo is in Virgo – and the Sun is in Aries. The Sun is saying, just go for it and the Moon is suggesting diplomacy while offering caution and prudence. It is an opportune great time to review your diet – are you honouring your body? Are you being true to your goals and resolutions?

It’s a number seven day – a day of inner reflection – a good day to stay true to your personal agreements. While the number seven offers inner discoveries it’s a comfortable platform for meditation – peace and harmony through quiet introspection.

The calm and sensible energies of the day are a nice balance of the wild fun and manic moments of yesterday. I ope you had a great ride too!

My subconscious story board is revealing with three Major Arcana symbols. The first one to appear is the Star. The Goddess of love and beauty shines brightly in my spread. I am fortunate that she has presented as a beacon of hope and poise in my morning expedition.

The Empress is pregnant with new beginnings and is ready to give birth. She is a pragmatic Goddess and possesses astute bargaining skills. She runs the gambit of options, plays to win but doesn’t mind the odd trade off. Aren’t we all like that sometimes?

Just is fair and kind. She is mindful of the strife we can get ourselves into; tied up in knots with the result being self-loathing and chronic disgust. Why should we waste our most precious resources on issues we can’t control? Yes, of course take responsibility for what you’ve done – allow the truth to infiltrate your self-recrimination. Forgive yourself for your human frailties and shine your love into the world.

The Sun beams in through my window. It is low in the east and has the power to capture the tiny facets on my crystals that hang above my bed. My room is filled with millions of rainbows and I am alive with the vibrancy of magic. May the magic of the rainbows fill your heart and spread the sun shine of love across your face.

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment