Friday, March 5, 2010

Love is unconditional

In love there are no conditions; you love for no reason, with my justification. You are free to be what you are, and you allow others to be what they are.

The Moon in Sadge offers a positive force to move forward. The philosophical Sadge casts his arrows wide – his mind expands with the big picture of life.

The Sun is in Pisces so there is a nice Jupiterean flow between these two cousins. Both Pisces and Sadge are ruled by the big benefactor and therefore the chance for optimism is strong.

The Sun beams with golden allure. Apollo the Sun God offers the banquet of food, good music and good times. It is the weekend after all, isn’t it?

The Tower represents our values – our beliefs which encompass our essential truth. The attack comes from others – the lightning bolts out of the blue.

Judgement is the end of a phase – a letting go – shedding what is no longer of use. I must be reborn with a new point of view – there is no where else to go! I can’t keep going down this same dark avenue.

The Chariot rushes in and sounds the horn. All aboard! Hold on. Your life is about to take an interesting turn and you will have a choice – a new direction or two.

It’s a number three day of communication, short journeys and surprise events. It’s day to get out into the community and enjoy the connections with friends, siblings and neighbours. I love the rattle and hum of the number three – fun and laughter are usually top of the pops.

I have so much to be grateful for in my life – I am blessed with the love of family, golden friends and amazing opportunities. I am truly blessed! My life is a rich pallet of colours that blend perfectly to bring out the brilliance of my experiences.

I have learned many lessons since my arrival in the ACT. This week my Coffs Harbour property settled and that is an end of an era. This chapter closes with a sigh of relief. Now I sit poised with my hands clasped in anticipation for the next exciting phase of my life.

NB: Today I read an article while having coffee at my favourite weekend hub. The story was about Lara Bingle and how she does not deserve to be humiliated. I agree but wish to extend to the global village and shout out loud, “no one deserves to be humiliated!”

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment