Friday, August 6, 2010

Angel

Light – helping those in need with no expectations of return

Shadow – acting innocent or angelic to mislead others – falsely clamming to be in touch with Angelic guidance

Look for a lifelong pattern of inspiring others spiritually or aesthetically

I have never operated in the shadow attribute of this archetype. My philosophy is, why bother. I have lived within the realm of the light and will continue to do so until I am fortunate enough to have a closer bond with my Angelic Guardians and Spirit Guides

We are now officially out of rough and tumble galactic cycle. The Gemini Moon offers a harmonious ambience to talk us through the emotional bruises.

I don’t want to gloat but I’ve been pretty darn fortunate in this astrological phase – sure there have been some bumps in the road but definitely no side swipes. Coming out of sleep this morning a felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude and grace and immediately thanked my Spirit Guides and Angels for support while directing me to a place of harmony and contentment. I am fortunate. Okay enough gloating on with the subconscious motivations.

The Lovers appears and takes us into a state of bliss. We are grateful that we have a loving man/woman/friend/partner/child to care for and to care about us. The Lovers are about communication both verbal/non-verbal which encourages us to speak with our hearts.

I’m excited that we have the Fool appear – He is enthusiastic and optimistic – we are off on a new adventure that is exciting, isn’t it? We are filled with passion and focused on our path.

The Devil represents power and control. In balance this is a positive force as long as we don’t exert it over anyone else. That’s the important thing to remember, isn’t it? Dedication and focus are the key elements – achieving goals and desire outcomes are the lure.

I’ve met many Earth Angels in this lifetime. They have been generous and gentle souls. They are willing to lend a helping hand even though their lives have been fraught with painful lessons and heart ache.

Love rules in the Earth School!

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment