Saturday, August 14, 2010

Child: Divine

Light – innocence, purity, and redemption – suggest a good connection with the Divine.

Shadow – an ability to defend oneself against negative forces

Interestingly, shadow Child Divine manifests and ability to defend oneself against negative forces. This is a neat trick don’t you think?

Ask whether you see life through the eyes of a benevolent, trust God/Goddess, or tend to respond to others with fear of being hurt or with a desire to hurt others first.

The Moon is in her power-packed phase of Scorpio. Normally this watery phase is not compatible to a fire sign. However, Leo and Scorpios are reasonably compatible – to a point. And I guess that point is specific to individual personality traits. I won’t drill down at this stage instead will analyse the complexities in future journal entries.

So how was your Saturday? Mine was fab-u-lous! As I’ve mentioned briefly before in this column, I am in Sydney for a three week work commitment. And yesterday was the end of the first week. My hubby flew up from Canberra on Friday night and we had dinner at a local establishment. Yesterday we both agreed that we are in Sydney (one of the best cities in the world) and therefore should experience the City to our hearts content – and we did just that!

We started off with a coffee date and an exploration of the Markets. Paddy’s markets are renowned for fresh fruit and vegies and I stocked up on mine for the week. After we came home and unpacked the bags we took off to my favourite book shop in Sydney, Adyar. You can do a little recon at: www.adyar.com.au – awesome!

We soaked up some of my favourite genres: astrology, psychology, philosophy, motivational books and cards and metaphysical texts etc. I was very restrained and only purchased on book and a little surprise we will share (more about that later).

The book I purchases is called: The Power of the Soul: The way to heal, rejuvenate, transform and enlighten all life. The author is: Dr. Zhi Gang Sha. It was a book that was recommended to me when I had a massage in Daylesford – remember when I went to Ballart of the John Lennon – Imagine exhibition earlier this year? Anyway, I’ve been looking for the book for a while and then just decided it would come to me in the perfect time – and guess what, the time is now.

After the Adyar experience I tore myself way (mainly because I was hungry) and we toddled off to the QVB and had lunch. It was just what my body needed. Then after being nourished by a healthy chicken salad we did a little more grocery shopping.

Dropping our bags at home we had a few minutes to explore our purchases and rest for a short time. I didn’t realise that hubby had booked a surprise for me at the movies. I knew that we were going and I had an idea of which movie it was but when we got there we were ushered into the Gold Class lounge and I was delighted and somewhat surprised to see Inception in this elegant and relaxed state.

It was romantic and fun and highly sophisticated. I was thrilled that he had thought of this himself and took the time to book it and surprise me – fantastic.

The movie was great - I loved the concept and the acting phenomenal. After the movie we went to dinner at a Spanish restaurant. We did not have a reservation and yet the manager squeezed us in without any drama. We shared chicken paella and a bottle of Spanish wine – what a wonderful night? It was the perfect celebration to a fabulous day in the City.

Today will be a little more subdued with a brunch, stroll around the city and relaxing while reading our favourite columns in the newspapers (e.g. Cosmic Girl for me). Perhaps picking up our books and starting the journey.

The Major morning reading suggests that a decision has to be made with the entrance of the Chariot. This card symbolises a turning point or a fork in the road. Whereas the Hierophant encourages us to withdraw and contemplate our next move so retreat and consider your options.

The moon promotes transformation and recovery rather than racing head long into a new phase.

Don’t distress over the intensity of the energy that surrounds you – go with the stream of love and peace that you’re entitled to and open your creative vortex to the power of the Universe. In so doing you will create your unique masterpiece.

Bliss and Love to you all!

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment