Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dancer of Joy

Delight, awareness, hope, happiness, transformation, lightness of being, inclination toward light, Divine Presence, experience pleasure, acknowledgement of Truth

This morning as I was making my morning brew Santana’s song was on the radio you know that one, “don’t forget about me” – can’t remember the title – not important anyway. Well, I started wiggling around and then started to dance and thought – oups what if someone is watching me and then I thought – so what! I am expressing my Divinity – my joy – why shouldn’t I dance, groove or delight in the moment of being alive.

After making my brew I came back to bed and drew our oracle card of the day and you guessed it – I intuitively chose, Dancer of Joy! Do I need to say more? Do I need to ask you – are you expressing your joy?

One of the fabulous, fun and highly motivational speakers from the weekend was Sonia Choquette – her website is: www. And she got us up (yes the whole audience) and encouraged is to express our Divinity. She maintains that if you start the day with the dance of joy – then you will transform your life – agree? Well, let’s see!

Yes, i know that the cosmos has been heavy – we’re had Mars and Pluto kick boxing one another and Saturn and Pluto is grunting under the pressure of a head lock – we are just coming out of an intense full moon and now Mercury is retrograde, but hey – let’s just toss that pressure aside – and get off your bootie and dance. Engage with the Dancer of Joy – it is our rite of passage to a new destination.

On the numbers side of the esoteric we are at the turnstiles of 10/1 day – so if you’ve been grumpy – don’t sit there and whine – move it; groove it, baby!

The Moon and Sun are holding hands in our subconscious – free up your soul with love, emotional well-being and creativity – open your heart to the golden energy of Apollo and allow it to infuse your soul with love, laughter and creativity.

The Tower is calling you to get out of your comfort zone and ride the erratic energy of the Uranian tsunami – snap out of and get moving. Haaa – take a breath – yes take a long deep breath – The Fool takes us on a new journey – a new adventure for your soul. Are you ready – well let’s go!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment