Monday, August 9, 2010

Child Orphan

Light – Independence based on learning to go it alone conquering fear of surviving

Shadow – feeling of abandonment that stifles maturation – seeking inappropriate surrogate families

Evaluate your childhood memories, particularly if your painful history arises from the feeling that you were never accepted as a family member.

I had a close bond with my family when I was a child. I know I was loved and adored and this feeling of connectedness has given me a strong foundation for my future. I feel incredibly blessed. I still don’t like being alone though – weird.

I am in Sydney for a three week work commitment. I am living in an apartment building – self contained so I can look after myself – facilitates wise. I feel quite alone even though my hubby will fly up on the first two weekends. I know that I will have plenty to do in the meantime – I will keep you posted.

The Moon in Leo offers a creative zeal. The New Moon will happen at 1:08pm tomorrow. Plant seeds of creativity and romance and you won’t be disappointed.

Death creeps in and closes the door on one chapter – if you want the new then you must finish with the old. The Lovers ache for one another – they miss the closeness of a magical and enduring bond. Strength brings abundance of course – feeling alone? Well dig deep you will source the strength you need to overcome your fears and push the aloneness aside.

I think we all feel like an Orphan child from time to time but what do we do? Give to others? I think that is a great idea, don’t you?

Love, Peace and Embracing the Child within,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment