Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dancer of Frustration

The Dancer: Energy and Expression

At times the Universe itself seems determined that we should fail; and the mountains of wasted energy spent in the attempt to break through that wall of frustration can drain us for longer than we realise.

The Dancer of Frustration may stand in our way, but also encourages us to look beyond the obvious and find a new path that may lead you to greater joys and richer rewards than the original path we sought to take. The moment we visualise that new path is the moment we can begin to move forward again.

And so the Shaman’s oracle continues and we have just encountered the Dancer of Frustration. Is he/her dancing in your life?

Mercury has just gone retrograde in Virgo so how is that working for you? There is a federal election here in Australia. We are voting for a new Prime Minister – well I’ve already voted earlier this week so I hope it counts and moves our country forward.

It is a Capricorn moon so it is time to get serious; serious – let’s get into serious – I am off to a two day workshops in Sydney, “I can do it!” Some of my fav. Mentors will be delivering life changing or life enhancing messages – I will pass them along to you too if you would like?

It’s a day five so the abacus is set for changes – I think that is the perfect time to be open for new concepts and suggestions. Sure the Dancer of Frustration jiggles and thrusts his way into my life but he doesn’t block my progress.

Our morning reading supports our cosmic dialogue – funny how that happens! Synchronicity, I think they call it – although I am inclined to believe that it is all orchestrated by the Universe to combat the shenanigans of the Dance of Frustration.

Anyway, Death is the first card and we all know the meaning of this card? Release, shed, purify – all of those suggestions about letting go of negative thoughts, behaviours and habits – come on we can do this together.

The Hermit steps carefully into our lives a silent visitor to remind us that the Sun is about to move into Virgo soon and our focus will turn to work and health. Good timing – I should think.

Justice is fair and reasonable – but what is that? What does that mean? Can’t we have compassionate and pampering instead?
I see the vision of the perfect life – it is right here in front of me – I am living it – how come I am so lucky? How come I am so fortunate? Strange isn’t it? The harder I work, the luckier I become – life is brilliant and evolutionary – I think we are about to embark on a journey in pursuit of a vision. Hold my hand and let’s go!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment