Sunday, August 15, 2010

Victim

Light – prevents you from letting yourself be victimised or victimising others

Shadow – playing the victim for positive feedback in the form of pity – inability to maintain personal boundaries

Everyone has this archetype; the goal is always to learn to recognise these inappropriate attitudes in ourselves or others, and to act accordingly

Do you agree? I do. I am not one to argue with Caroline Myss unless I feel passionate enough to do so or I have evidence to back up my claim. Anyway, if personal experience I have been on both sides of this archetype and at this stage in my life I am drifting along nicely in the light.

The Moon in Scorp8io does not encourage drifting in any sense. There is a passionate feel to the day and this is highlighted by the penetrating expose of our emotions. Another consideration for today is that Mercury goes retrograde in Virgo this week so be mindful of communications cues, details and arrangements - more about that later.

A number nine day has a humanitarian appeal – I love this number (well I don’t dislike any numbers really but different numbers have different allure for all of us). Nine is the number of the humanist. I think I’ve told you this before but nine was John Lennon’s favourite number. So you can see how the energy of this number would resonate with John’s mission on this planet.

Nine is my soul path number and it is the number of the philanthropist – healer and teacher see how it resonates with my soul.

Our morning reading prepares us for the changes taking place in the cosmos. Death augurs the end of a chapter. So if you recognise the indicators that you are a victim then draw on the energy of the Universe to empower your soul.

The Devil has the power to move us out of oppression and bondage – propel us toward a new horizon. The Hermit is cautious in his stride – stepping carefully around the cobblestones of regret while navigating the path of least resistance.

If you are in the shadow victim’s dance ask yourself how did I get here and what am I prepared to change to fling myself from this prison of darkness? The cosmos will provide the GPS to move you toward empowerment – if that’s what you want?

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment