Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Engineer

Light – ability to give creative energy a practical expression – talent for designing resolution to common dilemmas

Shadow – relevance on mechanistic solutions without regard for emotional consequences

Look for a pattern of designing and building structures, devices or solutions

If I consider this archetype closely I would have to say that I am far more solutions-oriented as I grow older. I guess in the past I’ve complained about what is not structured in my reality rather than offer to stand up and offer to build what is necessary. As far as building devices, I love to make jewellery does that count?

It’s a number four day of foundations, structures and building bridges to move on. The Moon is in Virgo and this is a tiny tap on our shoulders to remind us that the New moon offered new beginnings. Initiate those seeds and start fresh in the work and health areas of your life.

How did the New Moon feel for you? As I said I am in a course for three weeks and I must admit I felt a significant shift especially in my 10th house. Positive career events flowed through in the format of compliments, support and a tincture of confidence. Building bridges won’t happen overnight but it will happen.

Why does Death bother us so? Yes it is an ending accompanied by a mourning. This is usually a sad event or at least discerning.

The Devil assures us that we have the power to move mountains. Stay strong and don’t doubt your innate ability to transition confidently outside your comfort zone.

The wheel of fortune heralds an optimistic new phase of enlightenment and growth – jump on board it could be the ride of your life – be as brave as you can be – you won’t be disappointed.

Love, Peace and Movement,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment