Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy 70th Birthday John Lennon – what is your soul purpose?

Last night I astral travelled to Iceland to connect with the light from the Imagine Peace Tower: http://imaginepeacetower.com/ I met lots of interesting people there, Yoko with John at her side, George Harrison, Roy Orbison gathering with a mystical sea of faces who came together to celebrate John’s earth years. More importantly the mission was based on honouring his soul’s purpose.

Messages of peace and love streamed through the brilliant light (even more intimate acknowledgement of his impact on my life was printed across the inky sky).

The Moon is dark and fertile. She is in the sign of Libra. What a perfect celestial moment to celebrate our modern-day prophet for peace and love. His soul’s message is a shinning example of what our true purpose of why we are here on earth. I wanted to stay forever – living and loving in the dark cocoon but I knew that it was only a dream and I had to return home.

I woke this morning to the muffled sounds of my tiler, Zigstar (that’s my nick name for him – please don’t tell him, will you?). He was shuffling pots and my café setting back onto the tiles he laid for me yesterday. This man has toiled so hard and creativity to put the finishing touches to my new sunroom and now he has created an exquisite enclave to my garden. I wondered if this was his soul’s purpose? Perhaps he too has had dreams of leaving a legacy of love and peace in the world and yet he works with his body and mind.

He is an ordinary man but one who is proud of his soul’s purpose. You can see it in his work; his attention to detail’ his dedication and the tincture of pride that flashes across his face when the work is done. I know his spirit and share the celebration of his soul’s purpose.

So, my next question is; “What is your soul purpose?” On a recent working trip to Sydney I picked up a book by Dr. hi Gang Sha called, The Power of the Soul (see: http://imaginepeacetower.com/ ). He talks about the soul and its evolution. He also suggests that our organs have a soul that must be healthy and free from negativity and disharmony. I read this book and it really created an awareness to the soul and it’s purpose.

During the same trip I attended the “I can do it!” conference : http://www.hayhouse.com One of the facilitators I really connected with was Sonia Choquette: http://www.agoodvibeaday.com/ She is energetic, fun, creative and a little sassy and most of all massively inspiring.

One of the many treasures I brought home from the conference was an autographed box set of Sonia’s Soul: Lessons and Soul Purpose Oracle cards. These 63 cards are beautifully illustrated and convey specific and direct messages aligned to your soul’s purpose.

Would you like to join me in this revolutionary journey; if you would then stand by? I would like to suggest however that you invest in your own deck so you can shuffle and take out your personal message any time.

Our card/message for today is: The Creative No! Your soul’s purpose right now is to be the true authority for your life and be absolutely clear and responsible in establishing boundaries. Recognise what your limits are and communicate in a clear and consistent way.

I guess it is not always about the yes I can do it messages. It is also important to set limits and boundaries.

On that note I will draw to a close the John Winston Lennon birthday entry in my journal and share a pledge I made upon waking in my bed this morning. I have promised myself that I will celebrate John’s 100th anniversary of his earth years in Iceland at the Imagine Peace Tower. See you there!

PS: Happy birthday Sean Lennon.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment