Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hunter of Honour

Appropriate behaviour, honouring the world around you, celebrating differences, praising and accepting praise, finding honourable means, honesty and respect

Honour underpins much of our life, even when we are unaware of it. To be honoured, to act honourably, and to honour others – these are key motivations in whatever journey we undertake. The Hunter of Honour reminds us to appreciate the world that supports us, the life we have been allowed to create for ourselves, and the loved ones who contribute to our well-being. We must honour places, people and things, accepting them for what they are and acknowledging the effect they have upon us in every aspect of living. To success in this is to strengthen and celebrate every essence of our being.

It is ironic that the Hunter of Honour has appeared today. Last night I skyped with my best and dearest friend in the world. We met 13 years ago at a time when I had experienced a major traumatic event in my life. I had been through a violent armed hold up in my workplace. I was traumatised and yet felt courageous enough to find love. I found love but it wasn’t the love I thought I would find. Instead of the romantic love that lured me thousands of miles from home I found a deep and enduring golden friendship.

Over the yeas we have nurtured and maintained this friendship. We have shared births, deaths and marriages. We have consoled one another support one another and this chord has remained strong with tiny fibres of love, honour and respect have wrapped themselves around this chord.

This woman has never flinched when I have shared my shadow side. And I have loved her more deeply when she has revealed her darkest secrets.

Last night we experienced the beauty and wonder of the internet. We talked and saw each other through the magic of Skype. In that conversation we laughed, we cried and reconnected with our pets and even shared a cuppa. I adore this lady she is my Goddess of Inspiration and I am extremely fortunate that she is in my life – thank you!

The Moon moves into her most creative and grand house of Leo today. This is a nice balance for the airy Libran Sun. Mercury opposes Uranus today so there could be some erratic or electrically charged communication. Insights and innovation are supported by this alignment so if a way out crazy idea pops into your head write it down immediately. I wonder who thought of Skype or even Facebook for that matter – the possibilities are endless today.

It is a number seven day so time out to reflect is important. Relax in a hot bath or take yourself for a lovely relaxing walk in the fresh air. Yoga and Tai Chi are sublime ways to process the electric energy of the cosmos right now. Take time for you – you deserve it!

I call upon our Archangels and Spirit Guides to show us the way and Archangel Raguel offers support by opening up our hearts. Arguments and conflicts are being resolved. Wouldn’t it be nice?

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment