Monday, October 25, 2010

Retreat

Your soul purpose right now is to step away from the dissonant drain of the unconscious world and retreat into silence and meditation in order to stay connected with your higher self.

Ironically, I’ve just come back from a ten day holiday and today am the first day back at work. Intuitively I’ve chosen this card and am now confused what it all means? I can assure you that there is no retreat on my agenda today.

Although, I am confident that I will retreat during specific moments during the day e.g. when I am walking at lunch break and so on plus there will times when I will be able to retreat into silence. What about you? Will you be able to take time for you today?

The Sun and Moon are in my natal houses. So you will have the opportunity to glance at the two major influences of my life today.

There is also a Mars and Uranus link; a combination that can be electrifying. The cosmos will support the playground for lots of innovative ideas.

Mercury is conjunct Venus today and declarations of love could flood the airwaves. Mercury is now in Scorpio and Venus is retrograde in Scorpio. So some messages may be confusing (Venus will retrograde back into Libra November 9 – 18 but we will talk about that more in November).

So what does this all mean? I think that it is great days for retreats don’t you? If that is not possible then take a walk and nourish your soul in the playground of your life.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment