Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Raise your vibration

Introduce your body to a higher more positive and healthy vibration through the right focus.

Discipline your mind to focus on those energies that enable you to love your body and listen to it with patience and interest. If it’s troubled, it’s alerting you to release what no longer serves you. By letting go of old patterns, you’ll raise your vibration and enhance your physical and psychic vitality.

Recently I’ve felt a little down – tired, extremely tired – exhausted actually. This has not been an emotional feeling rather more physical. Today I want to raise my vibration – do you want to join me?

My physical pain and exhaustion has been related to some chest pains I’ve experienced. A few days ago I was pretty uptight about a situation and after coming back to my office I felt heavy and constricted in the chest. I have ignored these symptoms to a degree but this morning I am going for an ECG.

On the positive side I went to the doctors for a consultation and she told me that my recent blood test indicates that I am beneath the level of concern for diabetes! This is great news – don’t you think?

I want to share something else with you. Over the past week my hubby has been looking for some jewellery he brought to give to me for my upcoming birthday. He has been really distraught as he thought he lost it. He had been going over places and spaces and had a very sad look on his face.

Last night I asked him what was the problem and he confessed – he said he felt very defeated and really sad. So I said as we go to sleep tonight we will ask our Guides for the location of the item and I feel confident that we will find it in the morning.

During the night he dreamt that I came out in the morning flaunting the jewellery in a blue envelope. He shared this dream with me and I said I hope it is true.

In reality I came out with a little black box with the birthday gift inside. Thank you, my most brilliant Guides. Now, for you my friends and associations I trust that your vibration will be raised also.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment