Friday, October 29, 2010

Love your spirit

Our soul purpose right now is to fully embrace and love your Divine spirit.

Do you love your spirit? I do! I adore my spirit. Even when I am feeling low or disappointed about something or someone I love my spirit. I love who I am right to the very core of my being. And t his love emanates out into the world. Light up your corner of the world with your spirit.

It’s a number six day so take responsibility for your spirit. It is also the day after a number five day (oh really?). A number five day is quite often erratic or the energies are frantic. So today is a great moment to harness the changes that has taken place and take a breath.

The Moon is in Cancer which offers an emotional platform for the day. Sensitivity and compassion are key indicators of a Cancerian Moon day. The Lunar Maiden loves to be nourished from the inside out so watch your sugary treats today.

It’s Friday and the week has had some powerful alignments. Be kind to yourself and take your spirit out for a shimmy. Express your Divinity!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment