Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shaman of Loss

Rediscovery of forgotten truths, loss and gain, restoration, balance, coming to terms with loss, endurance, acknowledging who we are, allowing things to pass onward

A 10/1 day supports the Shaman of Loss philosophy. The idea that we must lose or release something before we can gain another is perplexing to say the least. It’s a scary concept and one which I find confusing; although I have willingly entered the valley of loss to embark upon a new phase of a cycle.

As you can see the Shaman of Loss represents restoration and balance we while we are releasing or giving up we are also rejuvenating or repairing, don’t you think?

Yesterday at work we had to move desks/spaces which included bookcases, cabinets and sundry electronic equipment. I wore comfy shoes and was completely in the moment – I went for it – full steam ahead. By the time I got home last night I was sore, aching, in agony and feeling grateful for all of the exercise and the opportunity to move to a new space.

Last night I ran an Epsom salts bath with Lavender and Fragonia and soaked my aching muscles while embarking on a watery healing meditation. During this time I relinquished or released the pain in my body for a transition to a healing alcove. This morning I feel relaxed and reborn.

While in my healing space I asked my Angels to come through. Archangel Raphael appealed to my requested and offered: give me your cares and worries and allow us to take over your burdens. So be it!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment