Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shaman of Reflections

Self-clarification, being aware of other paths, acknowledging the truth, learning to accept reality, testing the validity of challenges

The Sun and Moon in Libra hold hands and dance across the galaxy. We are at the eve of the New Moon and it is time to consider our wishes/seeds for the upcoming New Moon tomorrow see:(http://www.jestacom.biz/newsite/ezine/harlequin_s_haven.htm )

This is prime time to reflect on where we are and consider our next move, clarify our intention and acknowledge the truth of where we are and where we want to go.

Creating is not always about doing. What I mean is that creating can be based on contemplation and consideration. Where am I? What do I like/not like about where I am right now? What do I need to change? How can I change it? Or do I really want to change it? And if the answer is yes I want to change it them I would suggest that you implement the GROW model.

GROW is the acronym for: Goals – Reality – Options – Way forward

What is your goal?
What is your reality?
What are your options?
What is your next step?

This sounds methodical I know but it is an excellent map or route to take you where you want to go. Of course the Shaman of Reflection is there to support us on our way forward and so is our Archangel.

Archangel Michael suggests crystal clear intentions will ensure a positive outcome. Be clear about what you desire and focus on it with unwavering strength.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment