Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wake up call

Wake up your soul from the slumber and reconnect with your authentic self. Welcome any psychological disturbances or feelings of discontent as an indication of your soul’s awakening. Even though it may be uncomfortable now, it would be far worse to live indefinitely at your present level of existence.

Do you think that we trundle along through life disconnected from our authentic self? I do!

There have been phases where I have lived someone else’s ideal of how I should liver r I have just motored along on auto pilot without too much input into what should happen or ensuring that I align my principles to my authentic self. That has happened but it is not the state of awareness now.

Now is now and I am right in the moment – for better or worse for all of the exquisite pain – the pangs of reality are shrouded in truth of my reality. What about you?

The Moon in Sagittarius takes our emotional realm from the deep pit of emotional exploration toward a lofty mountain top. Sadge’ love freedom and travel – they also love to learn. They are constantly seeking and searching for the truth (their truth). These quests for learning are embedded in the new or ancient philosophies or even situated within their own centre – their unique belief system. Sadge moon is compatible with the Libran Sun – nice!

Today is a number six day of commitment and responsibility. Here we are again – being responsible. This is a good thing though. If a number six day did not exist we would have randomness and chaos splashed across our daily lives.

In closing, wake up call is about reconnection or being reacquainted so, knock: knock – who’s there? You, that’s who, Welcome home.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment