Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shine your light

Open your heart fully and take all of the necessary risks so that your spirit shines out far and wide. Trust the gifts and talents that the Universe gave you, and commit yourself to their full development to serve both your creator and your fellow humans.

It’s my birthday today and the Sun and Moon are in my natal signs. My lunar return is preparing to move into a new phase. Personally, I feel incredibly blessed and fortunate in many ways. I feel that the Universe is shinning its light on me. Every facet of my life is glowing and shimmering with an exceptional glow that is phenomenal. I am blessed.

In Australia there is a belief that we shouldn’t shine our light into the world; that we should hide our light under a bushel. I disagree. I believe that all of us should shine our light into the world. That we all have a unique light and no matter what we do for a living we are all special in some way.

We all have something to share with the world and all have a brilliant ray of colours to light up our corner of the Universe. Shine your light and all of the brilliant colours of your rainbow. The world is a better place because you are in it.

It is a number three day of communication and short journeys. It is a good day to negotiate for that rightful place in your corner of the world. This numerological vibe is supported by the Gemini Moon.

The intensity of the Full Moon has passed and now we can begin to move in a direction that feels comfortable and right.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment