Thursday, March 31, 2011

Accept Heaven’s Help

Friday 1 April 2011
Sun Aries
Moon Pisces

You’ve prayed for help, so get out of the way and let Heaven help you.

You’ve asked, “What should I do next?” This card responds: “Trust that your prayers have been heard and answered. Simply rest and retreat for now. After all, you’ve prayed for Divine intervention, so step aside and let Heaven intervene, as this is the help you prayed for.”

You can assist the process initiated by your prayers through quiet contemplation. Ask Heaven to give you very clear, easily understandable guidance, let you know if you need to take any action. In the meantime, enjoy knowing your angels and guides surround you and your situation with loving care.

There could be some mischief happening today. It’s the 1st of April – April Fools Day and the fools will be out and ready to play. I’m sorry but I can’t buy into that shenanigans – I am definitely not the person to play an April Fools joke on; although, I must admit that I’ve been mildly impressed with the creativity of some stunts in previous years. It’s not as if I am a sober-sides it’s just that I don’t like people playing tricks on one another. I’d prefer it if we were nice to each other instead.

The Moon in Pisces gives a magical feel to the day. Pisceans are like the Pixies of the zodiac (although I know and love a special Leprechaun who also strikes my imagination with her creativity). I am so impressed with Pisceans and their capacity to entertain or open our eyes to the magic and wonder of their imaginary world. Consider such Pisceans as: Alan Rickman, Elizabeth Taylor, George Harrison and Bruce Willis, just to name a few.

A new month and a new numerological cycle; April is a number four month (http://www.jestacom.biz/newsite/ezine/harlequin_s_haven.htm) and yet we begin this month at the end of the cycle. I would like to think that starting the month on a number nine day we step into a new period as empowered and confident beings ready to face the challenges and lessons of a new ear. If this proposal doesn’t excite you, then ask for Heaven’s help. I do!

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment