Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Worthiness

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Sun Aries
Moon Aquarius

Know that you deserve to receive good in all ways.

You’ve been blocking your manifestations due to deep-seated beliefs that you don’t deserve. Manifestations aren’t rewards for good behaviour – they’re effects of your thoughts, beliefs, feelings, and actions. When you allow yourself to receive, you help with God’s plan to demonstrate love everywhere.

Accepting Heaven’s help isn’t just about you personally; it’s about allowing yourself to be helped so that you can help others. Accept good graciously and affirm: “Thank you for gifts that have come to me now. I gratefully accept them for the good of all.”

“I open doors to new life!” This is the affirmation that fits perfectly with a number one day. It’s time to begin – be independent and bold. Be courageous and trust in the infinite wisdom to lead us and guide us into new areas of wisdom.

The Moon in “sociable and networking” Aquarius will make this a friendly mid-week milestone. The Sun in Aries is the v8 engine up our rear to push forward toward our goals. “Get motivated!” is the roar from behind? Achieve new goals and set your navigator in a new direction.

Speaking of “motivated” your resident Mermaid (me) has been hitting the gym with some determination and intensity this week. I’ve connected to my current progressed Sun sextiles progressed Mars (3rd house to the 1st house) and progressed Mars conjunct radix Sun (1st house). These transits have got me going. I am energetic in my physical and work-life spheres. As well as overcoming obstacles and discarding bad habits this energy is being channelled into my physical commitments along with work projects. The way I see it, you’ve got to grab it while it is there, right?

I am worthy - you are worthy too!

Love, Peace and Sweaty Gym Pants,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment