Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I do not put myself above others

Friday 4 March 2011

Moon Pisces
Sun Pisces

I do not put myself above others or see myself as superior to anyone. I am like the great ocean, where all streams flow to me because I stay low, and thus, I am a servant to all.

Why is the sea king of a hundred streams? Because it lies below them. Humility gives it its power.

Therefore, those desiring a position above others must speak humbly. Thos desiring to lead must follow.

Thus it is that when a sage stands above the people, they do not feel the heaviness of his weight; and when he stands in front of the people, they do not feel hurt.

The sage stays low so the world never tires of exalting him. He remains a servant so the world never tires of making him its king.

The Moon has moved into dreamy Pisces today. Mars and Pluto are in a harmonious link. It is possible to move mountains with the support of these two change makers.

An 11/2 day offers lessons learned as well as the opportunity to teach others. It’s a Master number day and the vibration is highly attuned to the spiritual aspects of our lives. Be the light in the world for the world.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment