Saturday, March 12, 2011

I choose to be strong

Monday 14 March 2011

Sun Pisces
Moon Cancer

I choose to be strong by being soft and pliable rather than inflexible, brittle and hard.

A man is born gentle and weak; at his death he is hard and stiff. All things, including the grass and trees, are soft and pliable in life; dry and brittle in death.

Stiffness is thus a companion of death; flexibility a companion of life. An army that cannot yield will be defeated. A tree that cannot bend will crack in the wind.

The hard and stiff will be broken; the soft and supple will prevail.

The Sun and Moon are highly compatible in dreamy water signs (Cancer and Pisces). It is Monday morning – Moon Day fiesta and here in Canberra it is a holiday. So this is the perfect day is the perfect day to take in some spiritual or romantic sojourn.

Last night I had a dream. I dreamt that I was in Washington DC and was doing the tourist route. I was standing on the steps of a big white building with marble pillars and stone statues.

Hillary Clinton was coming up the stairs with an entourage of people following. I smiled at her and handed her my personal business card and said, “Hi Hillary, I am Julia and this is my card.”

She looked at me and raised one eyebrow.

I pushed on and said, “You will need to contact me in the future – we are going to work together changing the lives of millions of women and children.”

She smiled and said, “Yes I know” and took the card from my hand.

A flash of light transpired between us and we looked into each other’s eyes and we knew that it was true.

She instructed one of her aides to give me her personal business cards. She kept striding up the stairs and then looked back over her shoulder and said, “Ring me in six months – we will talk about the future.”

I don’t know when this is in the future or if it is just symbolic and or even irrelevant. But with Uranus moving into my six thought of work and health anything is likely to happen – right?

It is a number three day so let’s get moving people!

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment