Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am guided to find my own way

Thursday 3 March 2011

Moon Aquarius
Sun Pisces

Because I know that I do not know, I am guided to find my own way.

The ancient ones were simple-hearted and blended with the common people. They did not shine forth; they did not rule with cleverness, so the nation was blessed.

When they think that they know the answers, people are difficult to guide. When they know they do not know, people can find their own way.

Not using cunning to govern a country is good fortune for the country. The simplest pattern is the clearest. Content with an ordinary life, you can show all people the way back to their own true nature.

A number one day encourages us to begin again. The colour red and ruby are our icons of inspiration. Be ambitious. Feel your own power. Be courageous. A perfect affirmation is: “I open new doors to life.”

The celestial influences keep us in the airy sign of Aquarius. The big cosmic news it that the lunar nodes are changing signs. The nodes are all about the direction of our soul evolution.

The Nodes moving into Sagittarius and their opposite sign of Gemini mean that these two signs will be under the cosmic micro-scope. This energy is an indicator to consider and review your life.

I would also like to add that where you have Sadge and Gemini will be under this celestial scrutiny.

Please don’t be alarmed at this shift – this move doesn’t need to be painful – perhaps enlightening instead.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment