Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bold action in harmony

Friday 11 March 2011

Sun Pisces
Moon Gemini

It is my intention to emulate heaven’s way by listening more, speaking less, and trusting that my awareness will come without any screaming. I slow my pace so that it will harmonise with heaven’s way.

Bold action against others leads to death. Bold action in harmony with the Tao leads to life. Both of these things sometimes benefit and sometimes injure.

It is heaven’s way to conquer without striving. It does not speak, yet it answered. It does not ask, yet it is supplied with all that it needs. It does not hurry, yet it completes everything on time.

The net of heaven catches all; its mesh is course, but nothing slips through.

Bold action is enforced by the influence of Uranus. Uranus is about to change signs tomorrow (Saturday). Uranus has been creating a gentle and yet deliberates revolution in the sign of Pisces for seven years. Now this change maker is moving into Aries – look out world!

This move will push people out of their comfort zone and into a new stage of development. I see some huge shifts taking place and for Pisces the heat is off your identity but the flame still exists in your second house of “my money”. So you may realise some innovative ways to make some cash – these ideas may flash in out of the blue.

For Aries, slap on your seatbelt and prepare the parachute you are in for the ride of your life.

I’ve just peeked at my lunar return which starts tomorrow and I have: The Sun, Mercury and Jupiter in my fifth house of romance and creativity. This month will surely percolate away in a creative bubble. The vibe is turned up a high voltage – I am really looking forward to it.

Friday is a number nine day so consider the role you play in humanity. It is a good day to clean out your closets and drawers. Give away things that you don’t use any longer. Release all that does not benefit you any longer. Use your creative talents. A great day for a public performance; close the chapter tomorrow ready to start anew especially with Uranus ready to change signs.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment