Sunday, March 6, 2011

My words have an ancestor

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Sun Pisces
Moon Aries

I want to think like God thinks, to act as God acts, to live a God realised life.

My teachings are very easy to understand and very easy to practice; yet so few in this world understand, and so few are able to practice.

My words have an ancestor; my deeds have a lord. The people have no knowledge of this; therefore they have no knowledge of me.

This is why the sage dresses plainly, even though his interior is filled with precious gems.

The Moon in Aries energies Neptune for a dreamy combination today, Neptune likes a “happy ending” and Aries is persistent with the question, “are we there yet?”

Uranus is changing from easy going Pisces and is moving into action packed Aries so there may be some moving and shaking this week. I think that we will all feel the transition of this change-maker in some respects.

A number six day suggests that we need to find our canter in this cosmic reshuffle.

Look at your responsibilities. Any need taking care of? Are you sticking your nose into other people’s business? If so, let it go and let love in.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment