Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I accept myself as I am

Thursday 10 March 2011

Sun Pisces
Moon Taurus

My body is perfect, born at precisely the right time, and this is my perfect age. I accept myself as I am, and I surrender to the natural course of my body’s destiny.

When people lack a sense of awe, there will be disaster. When people do not fear worldly power, a greater power will arrive.

Do not limit the view of yourself. Do not despise the condition of your birth. Do not resist the natural course of your life. In this way you will never weary of this world.

Therefore, the sage knows himself but makes no show of him; loves himself but does not exalt himself. He prefers what is within to what is without.

I think that it is good to be reminded of this state of being from time to time. From my experience, we are quick to judge and even quicker to criticise our body. I try to look at it from the perspective that we must honour and respect our bodies – love them and be conscious of the fact that the body deserves the best care and compliments we can muster. After all this body is the temple to our soul.

The Moon in Taurus reminds us of the importance of our body. Taureans are very sensual and practical people. With Venus as their ruler they know how to respect on honour their bodies with luxurious pleasures.

Speaking of which, tonight is the most romantic time of this week. It is time to connect with your nearest and dearest – get connected before the Moon goes into chatty Gemini tomorrow.

A number eight day is not all work and no play by the way!

Whilst ambition stirs within you it is also time to reach out to someone less fortunate. Consider that you are the loving benevolent of the kingdom and offer some help to others. The more you prosper and grow – everyone wins.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment