Monday, July 26, 2010

Artist

Light – expressing a dimension of life that is just beyond the five senses – inspiring others to see life symbolically

Shadow – using talent as an excise to mistreat others – posing as a starving artist to elicit pity

Look for a continuing need to make art, or to bring art to others by supporting others.

I love this archetype. Actually, if I was wealthy enough I would live the life of the artist on a full time basis. And while I choose not to fall into the shadow attribute I look for artistic satisfaction in my daily working life.

The Moon is very intense as she breaches into fullness. The Aquarian full moon encourages shedding on some level. I am working on shedding some of my weight – how about you?

It’s a number nine day so the numbers are taunting you with more messages about release and resolution.

The subconscious storyboard reveals Zeus in a commanding role atop Mount Olympus. He is worldly and uncompromising – he reflects the images of our experiences across the mountain ranges while suggesting that the climb is exhilarating and filled with dangerous outcrops. Once we arrive at the summit the world will look very different.

Emerging from the darkest ravine Persephone claws her way to freedom – don’t forget about me – I have been tortured by my own experiences and yet I am prepared to face a new day.

The best roars and our fears explode in our faces – why does the struggle have to hurt so much? Hang in there and cling to the notion that you have the courage to face you scariest demons – you have the strength to go on and re-create the dream that is at your finger tips.

The Empress creates the magic with her sense of purpose and drive. Her passion is legendary as she endures the intensity of labour. Her appearance is symbolic and the climax of her will is spectacular.

Love, Peace and Creative Magic,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment