Friday, July 23, 2010

Avenger

Light – desire to balance the scales of justice righteousness on behalf of society and yourself

Shadow – resorting to violence in the name of a cause

Look for a lifelong patter of defending or representing causes on behalf of others

Dud-da-dah – so who do you think of when you hear the word, Avenger? Buzz Light year? Or perhaps James Bond? Or maybe Mighty Mouse? Whomever your representative they must work for you – I’m a little embarrassed to admit that Buzz does it for me – Psst don’t tell anyone!

I got up early this morning – or should I say that the dog got me up a little earlier than usual. I was groggy but still quite happy to be up in the dark of the morn. This early entrance into my day gave me an opportunity to flounce around and read some astrology – have a coffee and in a relaxed fashion – write in my journal.

I wanted to start on a positive note today – that’s how I feel about Saturn moving from Virgo to Libra – let’s all start on a positive note. Saturn has moved from my 11th house of friends and networking to my 12th house of fears and troubles – delving into the unconscious and all that spooky stuff. So it looks like we are all in for an interesting ride.

The Moon in Capricorn is all about work – work hard for your rewards and achievements. I am inclined to agree – I’ve worked really hard this week – physically, intellectually and even emotionally. At times it has been a frustrating week but the full moon this weekend will definitely lance the boil on our aggravations. I feel that there has been a lot of tension around and so many people have been uptight – it will be nice to clear the air with a lunar climax.

It’s a number six day of commitment and responsibility – sounds like more Saturnian lingo to me – yes Capricorn is about work and more work – doesn’t anyone know that it is Friday – the lead up to the weekend.

The Sun moves into groovy Leo and our fifth house of creativity and romance gets a buzz from the Sun. Spread a little sunshine on me baby – wonderful! Yes we are in Leo and it is time to tweak your appearance a strut around the stage of life looking proud and elegant – its show time.

Now let’s get this straight – the Moon (emotions) is in Capricorn which equals hard work, toil and slogging while striding to the top of the mountain. And the Sun (our identity) is in Leo – the showy, glowy sign of the zodiac – should be an interesting day – don’t you think?

So let’s see what our collective unconscious is telling us. The Hierophant seeks solace in the temple of wisdom. Well, for some of us it may be time out in the naughty chair. Anyhow, healing time is on the agenda.

Guess what, Death is next – let it go – get rid of it or say goodbye to the dark side of the moon – good riddens – see ya later baby!

The Star – ahha – twinkle – twinkle – take a bow you deserve it! Did you learn something? Did you feel the lessons surging through your compendium? Shine as brightly as the stars in the heavens – it is your time.

Dig deep and find the Avenger within – don’t be afraid to stand out from the crowd and fight for what you believe in – look for the passion in your soul as you plug into hyper drive and go for gold.

Infinity and Beyond! Have a totally awesome day!

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment