Friday, July 23, 2010

Beggar

Light – confronts empowerment at the level of physical survival – awakens the spiritual authority of humility, compassion and self-esteem

Shadow – dependence on others to the exclusion of effort (boy do I know some people in the shadow side of this archetype)

Look for a life long pattern of learning about the nature of generosity, compassion and self-esteem. I guess I must have this archetype somewhere as there are traits that seem to sit quite comfortably – what about you?

Have any of you felt like a beggar? What about a beggar on the street of love? Have you gone down that road? I sure have! Songs like, “baby please don’t go down to New Orleans I love you so, baby please don’t go, have rung in my head once or twice in my life.

Now my philosophy is if you don’t want to be with me then so be it. So, what is that? Why have I changed so dramatically? Is it maturity or is it self confidence that I will be alright if I have to face a new dawn alone?

I guess I’ve realised that it is too hard to hold on to someone who doesn’t want to be with you – if they don’t want to match your level of commitment and aren’t willing to tackle the tough stuff then why bother wasting your time. Here we go again with the Father Chronos tick tick tick – remind us that time is precious and we should not waste a second on people who do not wish to share their lives and future with us.

Actually, I am passed the desire for recognition or inclusion (learned that lesson so well) now if the fit doesn’t feel right or I am not part of the xyz crowd then I just shrug and move on or if that is feasible I pull on a mask and wear it when required. I guess these are the few traits Saturn has taught me over the past few decades of my degree of hard lessons.

It’s a number seven day and so the spiritual seven takes us on an inward journey. It’s Saturn-day so perhaps you could do a moving meditation while you are engrossed in mindless and menial tasks like housework.

The Capricorn Moon highlights the word, “tasks”. I came out of a deep sleep this morning and the first thing I thought about was the washing and other items on my weekend agenda. And so the influence of the sea goat.

Judgement suggests that a little clearing out wouldn’t hurt – Father Time leans forward with the heavy weight of his burdens. When will they learn? When will they realise that life is far too short for carrying the bull crap around in their totes? Not only is it inconvenient but it stinks too!

The angels’ herald a rebirth – shedding is therapeutic – cleansing the negative energy is productive and extremely enlivening.

Here’s my girl – Gaia – the birth of a new era means that we can allow the remanets of the past fall like autumn leaves and regenerate the earth as mulch. The cycle begins with a fresh start – isn’t that inspiring? A new era – a new and fresh phase – new pencils, pens and rubbers in our pencil case - I like starting the new era with pristine stationery to create a new pallet of beauty and wonder.

The World is rich with possibilities. The garden analogy has taken us from the seeds planted in hope to a healthy ripe crop hanging heavily on the vine ready to pick. Now the plum possibilities are ready to pick – which one will I choose and when can I take it home with me?

I am excited bi the freshness of a new day. Sure there is work to be done but there is also time to play. I am vibrant and there is time to lie. I am filled with a sense of hope and magic – what amazing experiences will I create with my magical mind?

Do I want to embrace the light or the shadow attribute of the beggar archetype? Well, the word beggar conjures up a negative vision so perhaps you’ve already guessed the answer before I say it!

Love, Peace and Magical Minds,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment