Saturday, July 3, 2010

Healer

Light – passion to serve others by repairing the body, mind and spirit. Ability to help transform pain into healing

Shadow – taking advantage of those who need help. Failing to care for one self

Look beyond the obvious definition of what you do professionally, to a continual pattern of trying to heal others.

Healer, heal thyself – these words are a constant stream of dialogue flooding through my consciousness. I believe that there are a myriad of healers in the Universe and we all have our individual paths. I am honoured to connect with many of you and join your desire to heal others – So Be It!

The Sun goes over the south node today. My south node is in Cancer and my north node is Capricorn. My north node is in the fifth house of creativity so embracing a healers path fits perfectly.

The south node represents where you were in a past life and the north node or dragon’s head indicates your direction for this life. I believe if you are on your true path then you feel at home in your skin.

It’s a number five day of change. The Moon is in her shake, rattle and roll phase of Aries. Aries likes to rev things up and does not care too much for lolly-gaggers. The Sun wants to lounge around reading decorating magazines and the Moon wants to put on the joggers – let’s see who wins today.

The Fool takes us from the cave to a new phase in our journey. I said to my nearest and dearest that I am sensing that my life is transforming. I feel different and more importantly I feel at peace with these changes. It is not just a new job – it’s a different perspective – and I like it – I like it a lot! So there is where the Fool enters our reading – he is optimistic about the changes that are taking place.

Judgement announces that it is time to heal the past with a warm smile and a heart filled with gratitude. Don’t be hard on yourself – you did the best you could. The greatest gift you can give yourself is time.

The High Priestess rests in the temple of wisdom. She knows she must return to the next phase of her journey. And that day is fast approaching. She lingers at the pond and watches her reflection – see you are changing. The dark grey feathers are replaced by a glistening robe of beauty.

Healers bring their gifts to the world via a myriad of unique modalities. Each day they perform tiny miracles such as a kind word, an astrological perspective, the channelling of energy, an electrifying painting or an enchanting song – how come we are so lucky to live in a world of healers?

Love, Peace and Healing,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment