Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Father

Light – talent for creating and supporting life – positive guiding light within a tribal unit

Shadow – dictatorial, control abuse of authority

Ask if you have a lifelong attachment to the role of family patriarch – however you conceive of that family.

I had a strong bond with my father – I still do. He passed away on 7 August 2008. Ironically it was the same day as the birth of one of my little grandsons. I still feel him around me – his energy is strong – uncompromising – unyielding and very comforting. In this life he was an Aries and I have always felt that his life force was aligned with Zeus – unrelenting and powerful.

Today is a number four day so laying foundations for the future are relevant. A four day offers structure and purpose – it is a good day to get things done.

Astrologically the Moon moves into Sadge – which takes us from the deep emotional pond to the grassy knoll just beyond the ridge. Sadge is about expanding (ruled by Jupiter) so the influx of ideas, dream-scapes, holidays to foreign lands and philosophical pursuits is uppermost on our mind. Just between you and me – I am day-dreaming about my next holiday already!

Venus gives our north node a smooch today – she is a flirty and positive planet – her intention is to remind us about our destiny and put a reminder sticker on our forehead on how we are tracking on our path.


The Hanged Man sighs and says, “give go with the flow, babe – don’t worry about nothing!”

Sometimes I give my Major Arcana cards an archetype and Prometheus is quite often called George Harrison. Both of them are Neptunian men who inspire us not to get caught up in the anxiety of life – when times are tough hum a few bars of, “My sweet Lord” or “Give me strength, give me hope, and give me peace on earth”.

The Lovers – well what can I say – just love someone – Sonny and Cher, “I got you Babe”?

The world is the final card – you are my world, Cilla Black – these subconscious archetypes are wrapped up beautifully with the music of our youth. This was a time of significant Cultural Revolution. These movements were based on love and peace – a lot better than guns and war, don’t you think?

Everybody get together and love one another, smile on your brother…

Love and Peace (and that’s all there is!)

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment