Friday, July 2, 2010

Prince

Light – romantic charm and potential power

Shadow – using power for self-aggrandizement

Look for a history of preparing for leadership in one particular realm.

The Sun and Moon are still holding hands – the cosmos is quiet and we have a chance to take a breath.

I had a strange dram last night. It was nice but weird. I dreamt that an ex-colleague of mind had a baby not only that she was living next door. In the dream I had to be friendly to her (which is not that easy). I felt fake about that but I adored the baby and that kept the smile plastered on my face.

I nursed the baby and she wanted me – she didn’t want her mother – she would frown and scream when I gave her back. In the end this woman said, you can take her home – I can’t be bothered with her – I never wanted her anyway. I know that she will cramp your style but just take her.

I said, I would love too and carried her into my home – told you it was weird.

It’s a number three day – again – so more talk of transport negotiations. Did I till you that the ACT Government have put up parking fees – again? This decision was made to encourage people to catch the bus. Seems rational enough, doesn’t it? Well, they put up bus fares too – hmm interesting? Obviously they were not thinking about this on a number three day!

Our first card of the day is Chariot – this card is about decision-making and choice of direction – will we go by bus – or will we pay the over inflated revenue raising parking fees?

The Lovers says, yes – it is a perfect path for someone who is wise and loving – you are in the right spot right now – resting soundly in the bosom of protection.

Justice casts a critical eye over the playing field – watch the insecure fold with lack lustre agendas. Cut of those who do not belong – and take a stand when necessary – don’t be afraid to be prepared and launch the plan of promise in the wink of an eye.

I’ve met many “Prince’s” in my time – some have been a real Prince and others are the Prince of their own realm of self-importance – we can all play both sides of this archetype. This one does not resonate with me – how about you?

Love, Peace and Princely Pouts,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment