Friday, July 30, 2010

Midas/Miser

Light – entrepreneurial or creative ability to turn anything to gold. Delight in sharing life’s riches

Shadow – hoarding money and emotions – obsessive fear of losing your wealth

Look for a pattern of creating wealth an/or confronting how far you are willing to go to create it – also a pattern of difficulty sharing wealth

I can associate with this archetype in both attributes. I’ve not been born a wealthy woman in this life and from what I can remember I was a penniless monk so money has not been abundant in both incarnations. I do know however that my soul has experienced great wealth. Now my soul is more attuned to the philosophical doctrines that guide me toward my destiny. I see myself as wealthy as I am rich in experiences and love.

It’s a number four day - yes laying the foundation for the future. The structure and purpose of the four is always comforting for me. I find that days like these are aligned to my strong sense of purpose.

This week has been a galactic roller coaster ride hasn’t it? Even today Mercury (in Virgo) and Pluto (in Capricorn) merged uncomfortably to give us the opportunity to talk through issues that are bothering us or holding our progress back. For instance, I want to overcome the insecurity of my competence in a new job. I desire to express more confidence in my role.

The Empress supports that desire with an offer of a new phase. She acknowledges the fragility of a lack of confidence and insists that we draw on the skills and knowledge we’ve worked so long to acquire over the years. We are more capable than we realise.

The Chariot promises swift movement when we release the need to feel insecure – get on board and move forward – don’t delay – you have the goods and don’t be frightened to act accordingly.

The Star – well here is the message you are about to shine as brightly as the stars in the heavens – how alluring and how compelling.

It’s not about money is it? Money is just energy when it is all said and done. For me it is about self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement. If we are paid well for doing what we love then that is a bonus. And if the money flows then I like to share the joy around, don’t you?

Midas/Miser – you choose.

Love, Peace and Abundance

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment