Friday, July 30, 2010

God/Hero/Adonis

Light – benevolence and compassion – recognising the eternal force within yourself and others

Shadow – despotism and cruelty – using power to control people

Look for a lifelong sense of great power used wither selfishly or unselfishly.

Recognising the eternal force within yourself and others sounds groovy doesn’t it? Today I feel as though the force has left the building. Actually I feel tired and lazy. However since it is a number five day that laziness could swing around very soon.

After a night of rain and wind the sun is a welcomed fellow. The golden orb appears quite boldly through my bedroom window – reminding me that it is Saturday – a day off and a day to play – enjoy the ambience of the weekend. Pity I feel so lazy – didn’t I already say that?

The Moon in Aries ignites with the fie within Leo and we are snapped into action. There is just so much to do today there is not time for lolling abut.

Today is the end of July and the numerological energy offers a day of changes. Yesterday we built bridges with the number four and today we give them a good shake to see if they stand the winds of change.

The weather looks so threatening. The dark clouds swamp the skies warning us of the impending deluge.

The Sun is our first card out today – this Apollo ruled card symbolises optimism and forges its way through the darkness of the storm.

The Hanged Man is swaying in the Neptunian flood – ease your mind and remain calm – all will be achieved in perfect time.

There is no need to worry or strain your smile Temperance glides in and takes us above the chaos of our daily fears. We’ve endured – the struggle subsides and we know we deserve the good times.

I don’t think that I am a here and definitely know that I am not Adonis. However, each one of us is the pure representation of love. I believe that God resides with us all. Fore me, God is energy and God is love – isn’t that enough? What do you think?

Love, Peace and even more Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment