Saturday, December 18, 2010

Accordance with nature

I live in accordance with nature and therefore never go against the way of things

The supreme good is like water, which nourishes all things without trying to. It flows in low places loathed by all men. Therefore, it is like the Tao.

Live in accordance with nature of things. In dwelling, be close to the land. In meditation, go deep in the heart. In dealing with others, be gentle and kind. Stand by your word. Govern with equity. Be timely in choosing the right moment.

One who lives in accordance with nature does not go against the way of things. He moves in harmony with the present moment, always knowing the truth of just what to do.

My room is quiet. I can hear the tick-tock of the clock. This stillness is riveting and as I write I yearn for more – the exquisite sound of the void.

In my youth I tried to fill the void with noise – music or senseless chatter. In conversations I had to make sure that there were no spaces. Now I prefer to listen.

The Moon in Gemini is a sociable and chatty phase. I love this phase with all its communication, short journeys and connections to others.

Yesterday I spoke to my sister on the phone. We don’t normally connect that way as we prefer telepathy to telephones. We have an instant connection with unlimited download speed – an invisible chord that is instantaneous and unbreakable. More importantly we don’t have to wait for some overpriced Telco to come and install and or fix the line.

Our conversation flowed – it was good to hear her voice. We talked about all things family and potential Christmas fun. I miss her and look forward to spending some sister-time together real soon.

A number seven day is a spiritual cruisey kind of day. It’s a day of reflection and an opportunity to bask in the void.

I’m planning a relaxing day filled with joy. I am wrapping Christmas gifts ready for deployment next week. I will set the scene with some sensual and relaxing music – wrapping and labelling an atmosphere of joy and bliss. A fabulous Sunday no doubt.

The Tao suggests that we connect with the nature of things. I think that a garden sojourn is on the agenda also – a grounding experience with the therapeutic outcome.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment