Friday, December 10, 2010

Live from your spirit

If you feel that everything you’re doing right now isn’t working, or that every situation you face is working against you, be glad! Believe it or not, on a soul level you’re simply entering a major learning curve. The only thing blocking you is thinking too much, instead of just following your spirit. The more your soul asserts itself, the more you must respond from your Higher Self.

View all aggravating circumstances as an invitation to grown and flex your Divine muscles. Stop lamenting, “Why is this happening to me?” as life is unfair. The awakened soul knows that isn’t the case: Life is just – it’s your response that decides the outcome. Stay connected to your Higher Self rather than drowning in drama. Above all, take a close look at how much of your behaviour is simply an unsavoury, unconscious “goulash” of condition acquired form childhood, peer pressure, the media, society, or even past lives, and not a reflection of your true spirit.

Your soul’s purpose right now is to eliminate all the over thinking and negative habits that clog your judgement, highjack your freedom, and victimise you. Instead, use the power of your Higher Self.

The Moon is in her ideological and non-conformist phase of Aquarius. She is detached and unemotional and yet has the propensity for deep humanitarian connections. I quite like this Moon phase as it resonates with my Gemini Moon. I understand the Aquarian gig and admire their inventive aptitude.

It’s a number eight day of harmony and balance. I am back home after a five week course. The end of the course was yesterday and I was so proud of my participants. They demonstrated their professional capabilities with dedication, adaptability and a willingness to push the boundaries of their potential. In essence that is the energy of the number eight.

During the past sixty three days we have explored the Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose oracle. This journey was created by Sonia Choquette. This amazing lady claims that this journey is the most direct path to spiritual peace and personal fulfilment. I hope you have enjoyed these daily suggestions as we evolve together.

The day I met Ms. Choquette she asked me, “Do you love your spirit, Julia?” I beamed, “I adore my spirit!” I hope you feel the same way about your spirit too!

I want to take a different tack with our cyber conversations from tomorrow. Stay tuned and you’ll discover where to from here. Blessed be.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment