Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nurture yourself first

Your soul’s purpose right now is to bring life into balance by raising your sensitivity in a timely and loving way. And when you don’t respond to your own needs first, you don’t have the psychic fuel required to love or assist anyone else in a psychically clear and non manipulative way.

This is an integral developmental stage for your soul especially at this time of year. I met a lady yesterday when I was having my manicure and pedicure (don’t you like the ending of both of these treatments – “cure” – it’s like it’s an indicator that they are sick or ailing – well in some way they look “unwell”).

I digress – anyhow I met this lady who struggled into the salon loaded up with parcels while panting and sighing. Her spirit looked totally depleted

As she sat with her feet soaking in the spa bath then being massaged and primped she flicked through fashion magazines rarely stopping to take a breath.

We met at the nail drying bench and after she flopped down I smiled and said, “Lovely experience, isn’t it?” She replied, “yes, but I’ve got so much to do!”

We all have so much to do and yet it is up to us to look after ourselves and take time to be in the moment and enjoy the experience of being pampered now.

The Moon is in Sadge – she is doing the Zumba up to her new moon phase. Last night I went to a birthday party and as I circulated people asked the usual questions – you know who are you; where do you work and some of them said, “What is your star sign?” I said Scorpio and a couple of them hissed and made the sign of a cross – I thought I was back in the 1970’s – neat if I was! Wouldn’t it b great if we could turn back time with the knowledge gained over those decades?

Wake up Girl and be in the present – it’s a gift!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment