Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Great Mystery

The Neptunian influence of the Piscean Moon is the perfect transition to a new perspective in life.

The numerological vibe rings 333 a herald that Angels support this journey.

Mercury is retrograde which suggests that this may be a conversation that will be repeated, is that a bad thing?

I am embarking on the journey of the Tao Te Ching and I want to take you with me, will you come?

Throughout my personal journey I have been inspired by many bards, minstrels, storytellers, prophets, metaphysicians and healers. I have transformed many times here in this earth school. Quite often these transformations have been inspired by external events such as lightning bolts out of the blue and other times a shift in perspective has occurred with the internal mechanisms of change working overtime.

When these shocks or changes have hit I have regained my balance by adapting to the changes and seeking strategies or solutions that will assist me in navigating the rocky outcrops of my existence. One of the most inspiring advocates of change has been Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I’ve attended three of his lectures. In August this year I was at the, “You can change your life” conference in Sydney where he spoke about the Tao Te Ching. I was fascinated by the wisdom of the Tao Te Ching. These 81 verses were authored by Lao-tzu, a Chinese prophet who was also the keeper of the imperial archives in the ancient capital of Luoyang.

The Tao Te Ching offers Divine guidance on virtually every area of human existence. It is a new way of thinking in a world that needs to recapture its ancient teachings.

We will work with the verses and affirmations daily which will change the way we look at things and the things we look at will change.

The first affirmation is: I choose to enjoy living the great mystery. The mystery itself is the doorway to all understanding. Walk through it with me, please?

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment