Sunday, December 26, 2010

I observe all endings and beginnings

Amidst the rich of worldly comings and goings, I observe how all endings become beginnings

The 16th verse of the Tao Te Ching reminds us:

Become totally empty. Let your heart be at peace. Amidst the rush of comings and goings, observe how all endings become beginnings.

Things flourish each by each, only to return to the Source... to what is and what is to be.

To return to the root is to find peace. To find peace is to fulfil one’s destiny. To fulfil one’s destiny is to be constant. To know the constant is called insight. Not knowing this cycle leads to eternal disaster.

Knowing the constant gives perspective. This perspective is impartial. Impartiality is the highest nobility; the highest nobility is Divine.

Being Divine, you will be at one with the Tao. Being at one with the Tao is eternal. This way is everlasting, not endangered by physical death.

I hold this verse very close to my heart and mind. I consistently note in my journal the importance and relevance of the cycles of life. For me it is not just about the endings and beginnings also the glorious space in between. To live each day as a precious gift is my mantra. I refuse to become bored instead see each task as a lesson of consequence, each conversation as a paradigm of meaning and each relationship as an academy of teachers.

I realised a long time ago that I am a student in this classroom of life. My greatest blessings are the connections I have with you!

The Moon in Virgo cautions against over-indulgence. The celebrations are winding down and our digestive system is pleased. Now back to normality – the richness of food is replaced by healthy morsels keeping the vessel for our soul vibrant and vivacious.

It’s a number six day of commitment and responsibility; a good day to return to a healthy lifestyle. Some of us are on a summer break- a few days to relish the warmth of the sun on our bodies and the freedom to explore the creative fantasies.

Holidays are such a brilliant escarpment in the climb toward success. They are niches for happiness and joy. Please be safe and I hope you find peace in your climb.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment