Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I act virtuously

I act virtuously; I do not need rules to be kind and just

When the greatness of the Tao is present, action arises from one’s own heart. When the greatness of the Tao is absent, action comes from the rules of “kindness and justice.”

If you need rules to be kind and just, if you act virtuous, thus we see the great hypocrisy.

When the kinship falls into discord, piety and rites of devotion arise. When the country falls into chaos, official loyalists will appear; patriotism is born.

The dignified and cooperative Libran moon supports as we attempt to comprehend the intensity of the Mars and Saturn battle in the cosmos today.

Is there are person or a situation that is causing you unrest? Well this is the day to remove them/it from your address book.

Before I had electronic journals I use to buy myself a new address book each year around this time. As the New Year approached I would consider if I wanted to maintain the relationship into the next year. If there were no redeeming qualities left in the relationship I would not include them in he new book. Now, the delete key is just as efficient.

I figure that this philosophy works just as well with attitudes and behaviours. See, I am not that callous after all!

So, how is your break? Have you had a good holiday or have you been disappointed? Mercury is about to turn direct so if you are out there on a limb in now where man’s land pick up the phone and get your groove happening.

If you ant to restructure the way your Christmases will manifest in the future today is a great day to do some serious statements of intention.

It’s a number eight day so achievement and balance are priorities. It’s time for you to get back on track and move with the flow of these two constant circles of affinity.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment