Thursday, December 16, 2010

Inner callings

I pay attention to my inner callings and apply my own uniqueness to everything I undertake.

The spirit that never dies is called the mysterious feminine. Although she becomes the whole universe, her immaculate purity is never lost. Although she assumes countless forms, her true identity remains in tact.

The gateway to the mysterious female is called the root of creation.

Listen to her voice, hear it echo through creation. Without fail, she reveals her presence. Without fail, she brings us to our own perfection. Although it is invisible, it endures; it will never end.

Let’s face it we’ve all been through a tough week with a battle of the Titans in the sky. Mars and Pluto have done their best to stir up the mix – Mercury in retrograde motion has added confusion to the mix. Jupiter and the Sun have joined in to give an over inflated perspective of our self importance so if you feel all puffed up and dented this week you are not alone.

Actually, for me I’ve experienced lots of love and opportunities for expansion this week. This surge of confidence flowing my way has been well received. I am feeling extremely buoyant and massively grateful –a glorious way to ride the tidal wave of change – don’t you think?

The Moon moves into Taurus today. This adds a nice practical feel to the lat day of the working week.

It’s a number five day so more changes on the horizon. We have to put on our life jackets I think – there are rough seas ahead. No seriously – change is a good thing. I can feel it and I am gulping down – what about you?

Wherever you end up and whatever you do make sure you pay attention to your inner callings, okay?

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment