Friday, December 3, 2010

Make a plan

Your soul’s purpose right now is to take responsibility for your desires by establishing a plan of action to bring them about. It’s time to step away from pure emotion and utilise your logic and objectivity for your own benefit. What present abilities do you bring to your desired outcome? How much time are you willing to devote?

What are your desires? Are you passionate about them? Do you invest a lot of your energy into them? How much intensity is given to them? Remember like attracts like? For us to achieve our desires we must invest lots of focus and energy in that goal.

It’s like someone saying, “Gee I would love to be a long distance runner.” In reality they may be 50 kilos over weight and waddling around. What sort of plans do they have to make? How much adjustment to their lives will they take? What are the contingencies and so on?

Personally, I know that I take my eye off the prize I tend to falter or when I lose that intensity the goal slips through my fingers.

Some people have told me that they want to achieve so much and when I ask what is your plan they become confused. Actually, they breeze each day with nonchalant attitude just hoping that it, “all just falls into place”. And that’s okay – I don’t have a problem with that. If that works for you then fine however my suggestion is that if you desire a certain outcome then make a plan.

The Moon in Scorpio shines a powerful spotlight into every dark crevice of your life. Where do you want to make changes? And what are you willing to do to make them happen?

It’s a 10/1 day with endings and beginnings. Consciously create a benchmark in your mind of what needs to end and consider a strategy of where to from here? Listen to your inner dialogue as an indicator to changes in direction.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment