Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Be decisive

Your soul’s purpose right now is to make determinations that are aligned with your priorities and then stick to them. Your Higher Self is asking you to choose the kind of life you want – so choose!

This morning I came out of sleep sobbing. Yes I woke up sad. Last night I watched a TV program that must have impacted on my subconscious during sleep. It was a documentary on the US-v-John Lennon.

The program was evocative and disturbing. It revealed the struggle of John and his desire to obtain a green card. Of course it was more than that, it was about acceptance.

The wave of sadness hit when heard the gun shots and the screen went dark. This chilling sound brought an abrupt end to a happy family – loving life and a staunch advocate for peace.

I felt sad for the insane cruelty and the madness of the decision of a man who would destroy this family and rob us for a prophet for peace and love. Why? Why? Why? Tell me why? I am still sad! My heart is still breaking!

Our decisions impact on other people. Make sure that they are decisions that will improve the quality of life and love.

I sign off each column with three words, “peace, love and harmony” because that is a statement or affirmation I desire for today and everyday – I don’t accept anything less.

There is a cosy link between Venus and Pluto under the Capricorn Moon. Make a decision to bring more love to the world. Make this day and everyday a red letter love day! Demonstrate the love that harbours in your heart – share it with your family; your community and the world.

A number five day is a day of changes – change the tide with the force of love. That’s all I have to say except...

Peace, Love and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment