Thursday, December 23, 2010

I see myself as everything

I see myself as everything. I love myself as everyone.

Favour and grace seem alarming. High status greatly afflicts your person.

Why are favour and disgrace alarming? Seeking favour is degrading; alarming when it’s gotten, alarming when it’s lost.

Why does high status greatly afflict your person? The reason we have a lot of trouble is that we have selves. If we had no selves, what trouble would we have?

Man’s true self is eternal, yet he thinks, I am this body and will soon die. If we have no body, what calamities can we have? One who sees himself as everything is fit to be guardian of the world. One who loves himself as everyone is fit to be teacher of the world.

This 13th verse of the Tao Te Ching is enlightening isn’t it? Why do we seek approval from others when we are perfect as we are? It’s easy to fall into a pattern of seeking approval from others. When we look in the mirror and smile that is the true seal of approval.

The Moon is buoyant n the lover sign of the zodiac. Leo gives a loved up glowing feel to the day. There is a tendency to over-spend so be cautious. Remember that Mercury is still retrograde so be careful with last minute purchases – especially electrical.

It’s an energetic number three day and I am wired for the frenetic pace. There are final shopping lists to be attacked but be careful out there peeps!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment