Saturday, December 25, 2010

All creations originates

The place of my origination is stillness, from which all creation originates.

This 15th verse of the Tao Te Ching reminds me of the importance of meditation. In the stillness there is creation. I can relate to this. I am aware that I have a busy mind – always darting off thinking, planning or even revising lots of thoughts and activities. However, when I meditate and my mind is quiet I know that this is the most fertile time for me.

The Sun and Moon are balanced and compatible in earth signs. The Moon is in Virgo and she is cautious and considerate; a perfect phase after the potential gluttony of the Christmas feast from yesterday.

The Sun is in hardworking and ambitious Capricorn. He is respectful and responsible. These alignments may sound boring but are necessary my Celestial buddies. It is the day after the big feasts and flashing lights and a subdued atmosphere is most welcomed I should imagine.

A number five day adds a tincture of surprise and electrifies the cauldron of complacencey. We can’t be too stodgy – it is Christmas after all!

I hope you received all of the gifts and love you deserve – if you didn’t there are always the Boxing Day sales! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment