Friday, December 31, 2010

I see it within myself

How do I know the way of all things at the beginning? I see it within myself.

The greatest virtue is to follow the Tao and the Tao alone.

The Tao is elusive and intangible. Although formless and intangible, it gives rise to form. Although vague and elusive, it gives rise to shapes. Although dark and obscure, it is the spirit, the essence, the life breath of all things.

Throughout the ages, its name has been preserved in order to recall the beginning of all things. How do I know the ways of all things at the beginning? I look inside myself and see what is within me.

A number six day opens up the New Year with commitment and responsibility as its theme. I think it is a good day to make places.

There is a belief that, “what you do on the first day of the new year will set the tone for the year ahead”. Well, I plan to write, read, publish and do some jewellery making. What else is there?

The Moon has moved into the buoyant and philosophical sign of Sagittarius. That means that 2011 will start on an optimistic note. Sadge energy will expand the horizon of the Capricorn (Sun) focus.

Have you written your statement of intent or you goals/resolutions? Today is perfect for expressing gratitude for 2010 and laying the framework for your intentions for this New Year.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment