Friday, July 29, 2011

I am free from fear no matter what the challenge

Friday 29 July 2011

Sun Leo
Moon Cancer

When I am free from fear, I can step forward in life, immune from what people think of me.

Wouldn’t this be nice if we could fully embrace this concept all of the time? Although I have met people who can quite easily demonstrate this ability most of the time without too much concern or difficulty.

Yesterday was a little intense with the cosmic alignments and today offers a transit lounge to your next phase. The Moon in Cancer is a charming and restful space to soak up the positive vibes and let it all hang out.

A number four day cautions, “don’t let it hand out for too long!” There is work to be done before the New Moon in Leo so tidy up that project – get it into a fit state and prepare your list for this new colourful and creative Leo season.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment