Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I learn to create a spiritual relationship with money

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Virgo

As I evolve spiritually (that is, expand consciousness,) I have the ability to create more money, but at the same time I am not attached to it.

This is a perfect message for a Moon in Virgo day. Virgo rules the sixth house of work and money and sometimes we can get all caught up in the treadmill of making more money.

The message that I am getting here is to realise that you can create more money by detaching from the desire. May I suggest, look after you, and be aware of your thoughts, words, actions (positive affirmations) and work smarter and more sustainable instead of harder. Lift your eyes upward toward the creative possibilities instead of breaking your back with the toil and slog.

Virgo is very healing too – so connect with the energies of this sixth house and embark on an inner journey to see the answers that are perfect for you.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment