Thursday, July 7, 2011

In itself money is not the root of all evil

Happy birthday, Lachlan!

Thursday 7 July 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Libra

I recognise the value of money when I learn not to confuse true wealth with the symbols of wealth.

Tomorrow Jupiter and Pluto will align. So what does that mean? Can I suggest, big changes or at the very least transformation on a large scale?

Pluto is my co-ruler and over the years on this earth plane I’ve learned to step up and embrace him rather than ignore or fear him. Yes, I know he is a tiny planet out there at the edge of the solar system. And yet, I would argue that you would be foolish to underestimate the impact he has on our lives.

So consider how you would like to integrate these two powerful energies into your life.

The Moon in Libra offers balance and diplomacy. Librans have a reputation of being indecisive. I maintain that they are cautious about making the right decision.

A number nine day is all about empowerment and awareness of our end game. Tomorrow is a new beginning. What do you want to start with a clean slate? How can your life benefit with a different approach?

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment